[Frequently Asked Questions]
|SPECCY EMULATORS FOR PSION
This page last updated on 20th December 1997
1 emulator listed:
[Sinclair Spectrum Emulator]
- Emulates 48K Spectrum with Kempston joystick.
- Loads .SNA and .Z80 snapshots and from .TAP tape files.
- Saves .SNA snapshots.
- No real tape support.
- Requires an EPOC32 platform (e.g. Psion 5).
- Variable screen sizes and update rates; this does allow some games to be
- Speed varies with what the Spectrum program is doing, and the black and
white Psion screen can make some games confusing. Also, drains the batteries
very quickly (approximately three times normal rate).
- Thanks to Simon Jacobs
- Available from Palmtop.
Back to top