[Frequently Asked Questions]
This page last updated on 31st August 1997
1 emulator listed:
|ROMU6 (Cesar Hernandez and Juan Hernandez)
- Emulates Spectrum 48K BASIC only.
- No snapshot loading, tape files loaded via normal MSX tape loading.
- No snapshot saving, tape files saved via normal MSX tape saving.
- As the above implies, apparently has real tape support through normal MSX tape loading.
- Requires an MSX II with 128Kb Memory mapper. Though it will run on an MSX I
with a memory mapper the colours will be wrong.
- Good points?
- Bad points?
- Max Celedon apparently has something
to do with the authors and may know more.
- Available from here
for the time being.
Back to top